Hair loss is one of a common phenomenon and everyone loses hair, which occurs after pregnancy or weight loss, even extreme stress. If you noticed a few hairs on your bath pillow in the morning or on your shirt after day work, don’t be alarmed- that’s normal. The truth is the person loses between 50 and 100 strands of hair a day. While you find more hairs in the drain during your shower than usual, you may be worried that you have hair loss. It’s a frustrating to wait for your hair grows out. Most of time, you could just be shedding more hairs than normal. If you’re worried and want to stop it before it becomes a problem, there are 10 ways to stop hair shedding.
Hair Loss for women
1. Take care of your hair: hair shedding caused by many factors and most of them you can’t control. So, nobody can give you a promise to prevent hair shedding. However, you could do your best to keep your hair in top condition. Don’t dye more often than 6 to 8 weeks and the good option is semi-coverage instead of full dyeing. Constant heating is harmful for hair growth as well. There are tons of heating gimmicks promise that they can soften and shine your hair without any damage, but the fact is constant heating is one of the major reasons cause hair loss.
2. Avoid tighted hairstyles. Some hairstyles that need elastics and clips to pull hair, which can be a big problem of hair loss, such as braids, ponytails, or bun. Therefore, be care of these hairstyles when done daily. There is a medical name for this type of condition, we called it as “traction alopecia”.
3. Healthy diet. A balanced healthy diet is not only good for body health, but your hair growth. These essential vitamins (like D and E or biotin) can be provided in plenty of vegetables in each meal to promote hair growth.
4. Stress. Stress is another big problem that cause hair shedding, which damages all of your body, includes your hair growth. Make sure you get adequate sleep and regular exercise.
5. Hair routine. If you’re washing your hair much more time in the shower with lots of hair beauty products, then take a look at these products. We strongly recommend you use a sodium sulfate-free shampoo and high quality conditioner in each washing. Avoid brushing wet hair and rubbing hair with a towel, which will pull off a lot of hair that are growing. What you need is just using your fingers to undo tangles, not a brush. On the other hand, allow your hair to partially air dry before you style or comb instead of many hair dryers. In the case of using flat irons, make sure to use a low or medium heat setting and no more times in one day.